- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 can Trader Joe's corn with the yellow label
- 1 can Trader Joe's Diced & Fire roasted organic tomatoes with organic green chiles + 1 can of water
- 2 cans organic kidney beans
- cumin, coriander, chili powder, salt & pepper to taste
Sautee 1-4 together (give the onions a 3-4 min head start). Add 5-8, stir, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer at least 30 minutes (15 in a pinch). Serve over brown rice with some grated cheese on the top. Salsa and sour cream are also allowed if you are in the mood - or chopped avocado.
Can't find a page with a picture - Have I never taken one? I will try to remember to do that next time - there will definitely be a next time - this is one of our regular meals.