One of the easiest quick suppers I make.
1 can vegetarian re-fried beans
a jar of salsa or 1-2 cups of home made salsa
tortillas (6-8) - whole wheat, high-carb, plain old - whatever you use - burrito size so you can fold them
grated cheddar cheese
extras according to what is on hand - black olives, chopped bell pepper, red onion, or tomato, corn
1. warm the tortillas so they will fold
2. spread about 1/4 - 1/3 cup beans on each one - in a 1 1/2 inch strip near one end
3. top with salsa, cheese, and other items to taste
4. fold/roll up, tucking sides in to hold everything in
5. place in a microwaveable dish or casserole
6. cover with a damp paper or cotton towel, then the casserole lid
7. heat at 70-80 % power for 10 minutes of so or until heated through
We had these with cous cous.