Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 100: Dinner out

Whew, a long and tiring day. I started the morning off opening the pharmacy at the hospital at 7:30 am, unexpectedly, filling in for a sick colleague. I left there at 9:45 and headed off to play my Tomato song and My Father's Garden at a Unitarian Universalist Fellowship service on the topic of ethical eating. At eleven, I headed over to a rehearsal for a forty-five minute program of Hebrew and Yiddish songs I am doing with two friends on March 7, then home for a quick lunch and on to a second rehearsal for the coffee house on March 5th. By the time I got home from there, I was pretty wiped out. We headed off to Enzo's - but Enzo's was closed for their grandpa's 77th birthday, so we continued on to Uncle Sal's where I had eggplant rollatini and L. had pasta with salmon and asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment